Many Small but Influential Actions
We couldn’t do the lifesaving work without the service of our amazing volunteers. You do not need to have previous farm animal or gardening experience to volunteer at Sale Ranch Animal Sanctuary, just a commitment to serve the animals for a minimum of 3 months. We have two volunteer shifts, 7 days a week:
- Mornings: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- Evenings: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (varies depending on season/daylight hours)
The work is physically demanding but deeply rewarding. Much of the work involves raking and cleaning barns and corrals, washing water troughs, harvesting the garden, pulling weeds, and enjoying the ranch’s magic.
If you are:
- excited and motivated to work hard and get dusty, or
- interested in working our community events, or
- helping behind the scenes
Please fill out our SRAS Volunteer Application form below.