You’re Invited to Our Annual Gracegiving Event – Saturday, November 20, 2021
Now is the time of year to reflect and give thanks for all that is good in our lives. One of the many ways we celebrate this wonderful ritual at Sale Ranch is through Gracegiving—an enchanting evening to celebrate life, kindness, and our five beautiful turkey residents.
At Gracegiving, our turkeys are the celebration, not the main course.
Join us in our bountiful garden under the bistro lights to savor an elegantly prepared family-style vegan Thanksgiving meal. Enjoy the sights of the sun setting into the mountains while listening to live music and, of course, meeting and greeting our animal residents. After dinner, we invite you to stargaze and engage in compassionate conversations around the fire pit. This is our must-attend event of the year—do not miss out!
- 100% vegan Thanksgiving dinner created by Chef Carlo Fernando Guardado
- Wine and apple cider
- Live music
- Self-guided tour of Sale Ranch to meet the animals
- Stargazing and conversations around the fire pit
- Swag bag of vegan goodies
Thanksgiving Dinner Menu:
- Stuffed mushrooms with artichoke and breadcrumbs
- Melon skewers with strawberry chemoy and lime
- Pumpkin empanadas with Chimichurri
Main Course and Sides
- Lentil and herb “meatloaf” with shotgun BBQ sauce
- Classic stuffing
- Mashed potatoes and gravy
- Cauliflower casserole with mixed nuts and dried fruit
- Sweet and sour brussels sprouts
- Pumpkin pie
Join us at Sale Ranch Animal Sanctuary from 3-7 p.m. on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
Buy your tickets today. Ticket sales are limited to 60.
Single ticket: $200
Over 21 only event.
No refunds and no companion animals permitted.
Disclaimer: Please note that only the portion of your ticket price can be used as a donation that exceeds the value of goods you receive is tax-deductible. The estimated fair market value of each ticket is $100.